Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    545 Global Posts
    Since '05 I've owned a Moto Razr, Blackberry Storm, Tour, Curve, Bold x2, Apple iPhone 4, and Samsung Focus

This is by far my favorite

Global Posts
    388 Global Posts
    seriously starting to love this phone downloading apps and configuring the phone as we speak, but ease of use, beautiful hardware and awesome screen so far

Global Posts
    545 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreaCristiano View Post
    seriously starting to love this phone downloading apps and configuring the phone as we speak, but ease of use, beautiful hardware and awesome screen so far
    Yeah the screen is simply fantastic. Beautiful and vibrant. Puts my Focus to shame and I loved the Focus screen when I first got it

Coming from an iPhone, I feel like I can do everything so much faster. Even just not having to type my password every time I download something...

Hey, take that screen outside and you'll gain an even greater appreciation for what Nokia has done. I'm LOVING this phone!!!

Global Posts
    3,001 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twingravity View Post
    Coming from an iPhone, I feel like I can do everything so much faster. Even just not having to type my password every time I download something...

oh god, i HATE having to do that on my ipad!

Quote Originally Posted by red grenadine View Post
    Yeah the screen is simply fantastic. Beautiful and vibrant. Puts my Focus to shame and I loved the Focus screen when I first got it
    yea, the focus screen is nice, but RGB matrix will always look nicer than a pentile one.

but this screen looks snappier and more vibrant than the one in my focus s i feel. plus the rest of the hardware is just SO gorgeous, i absolutely love this phone.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSc00teR View Post
    Hey, take that screen outside and you'll gain an even greater appreciation for what Nokia has done. I'm LOVING this phone!!!
    Just did that and as you said no issues reading web pages and emails in direct sunlight.:)

Yeah got to test Lumia 900 and the non pentile screen does make a difference.

Been huge fan of the AMOLED Clear Black display of Lumia 800 already, but because of the norm RGB matrix makes 900 just slightly better.

OMG, Nokia Transit is frickin' INCREDIBLE. That is all. Still learning WP7, but so far, I love it.

The build quality is SUPERB! There aren't ANY physical flaws with the casing or anything. Everything is working great! Even HTC and Samsung phones I've had in the past always seemed to have a sort of 'physical flaw' that you learned to live with. This phone is SOLID.

It's also my first Nokia phone! Gotta hand it to them!!!