Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Okay, I need some help. My aging brain just can't figure out what I'm missing.

On my Samsung Focus, when I swiped over to the list of programs, they were divided up with "headers" of each letter of the alphabet. This allowed for quick navigation for non-pinned apps. (Wanna change a setting? Choose "S" and it takes you to that section of the apps list... just like it works with clicking a letter and navigating to a Contact.)

How the heck do I enable this again now that I've installed all my apps on the Lumia? I'm stuck, and the list is kinda long...

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by DocSc00teR View Post
    Okay, I need some help. My aging brain just can't figure out what I'm missing.

On my Samsung Focus, when I swiped over to the list of programs, they were divided up with "headers" of each letter of the alphabet. This allowed for quick navigation for non-pinned apps. (Wanna change a setting? Choose "S" and it takes you to that section of the apps list... just like it works with clicking a letter and navigating to a Contact.)

How the heck do I enable this again now that I've installed all my apps on the Lumia? I'm stuck, and the list is kinda long...

Doc
    Once you have enough apps, it will show up automatically
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    You need a little over 40 apps installed for the alphabet to show up.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    1,444 Global Posts
    keep downloading!

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I was wondering the same thing. I thought nokia took it out or something. Thanks for the info.
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,163 Global Posts
    For mor great getting started windows phone information check out these 2 threads:

http://forums.windowscentral.com/os-...ion/181501.htm

http://forums.windowscentral.com/os-...ion/185136.htm

Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    if you download the reinstaller app, it lets you download all your old apps attached to your windows live account.

I used the reinstaller app to reinstall 280 apps. It took a while but the reinstaller app made repopulating my lumia easier.