How Do I get Nokia Drive

diegosalinas

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Give it a few hours...something is going on but it will eventually appear in the marketplace.

Once I activated phone, it took about 2 hours before I saw the Nokia apps.

I am assuming something has to cycle through

Hungryman204

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same issues, I cant find any Nokia apps or the nokia collection... I only get some Chinese app haha

**edit1: also, I can't find skype OR update my ESPN app

Last edited:

JNeo302

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
I had the same issue, but it finally showed up. I restarted a couple times and turned on wifi and it showed up. Could have been coincidence.

karloswithak

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same issue regarding the Nokia collection and the at&t collection... I'm switching over from a 1st gen Samsung focus and I activated my phone around 1pm PST and still nothing...also just to see if anything might change I went onto the windows phone website and removed my focus from my list of devices to see if that might change anything... Crossing my fingers....

JNeo302

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same issue regarding the Nokia collection and the at&t collection... I'm switching over from a 1st gen Samsung focus and I activated my phone around 1pm PST and still nothing...also just to see if anything might change I went onto the windows phone website and removed my focus from my list of devices to see if that might change anything... Crossing my fingers....
try what I said above

GMJeff

Feb 15, 2007
Visit site
When I opened ESPN for the first time it told me there was an update and took me to the marketplace to update the app.

As for Drive, it was there when I setup my 900 at around 7:30 PM west coast US time. Open marketplace and choose Nokia Collection, it is in there, just scroll through the apps. There is also Nokia maps, as well.

Skype may not be findable because it is supposed to be in Beta still, so it is hidden for the most part. The link below will open up a web browser page from the marketplace which will send you a link to your phone through a MMS. It may take a few minutes before you get the message.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/c3f8e570-68b3-4d6a-bdbb-c0a3f4360a51

I copied this link from a post on theverge.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett