Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    3,200 Global Posts
    I am overall impressed with this phone. A couple of issues I had: I had turned off data to test my WiFi, when i turned on data again my phone wouldn't connect to the 4g network even thou i had full service. I tried rebooting the phone, turning WiFi on and off and also tried data on and off. A hard reset fixed my issue.

The 2nd thing is in less than 1 day i am at 156 megabites with my phone, maybe it is from downloading and syncing all my email and Downloading all my apps again.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Global Posts
    3,200 Global Posts
    The 3rd thing: the buttons at the bottom sometimes are hard to press. It is the opposite problem I had with my hd7. It isn't good or bad thing just an observation.

4th: I am not happy with the camera, it is a good camera when bright, less than bright it is horrible worse than my hd7.

5th: the chrome/medal on the outside of my phone scratches very easy.

6th: the phone does have some slight scrolling issues. It isn't a bug rather it is slower.

Overall I am impressed with the phone. I have owned a windows phone since they came out. It is a great step forward. The camera is the biggest disappointment.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express