Any news on Miscrosoft deals for Lumia buyers?

sr!

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm wondering if any of you received any promotions etc while/after buying your Lumia 900? Any zune promo? gift card towards app? Sometime back there was an artticle here on wpcentral that there would be a bunch of free giveaways.

I have pre_ordered mine from MS store and today my wife went to check if i could buy today but still no luck :(. and that was one of her questions to the rep. Looks like he said there will be a bundle for 100 for 1 year zune pass subscription, additional car and wall charger, and thats about it. Does this extend to people who bought it from ATT as well?

Demonic858

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
My MS Store in San Diego is closed tomorrow (Easter Sunday) and even tonight had no clue of any promos. I called the Seattle store and was told it comes with free 2 yr insurance plan, a case of your choice and a car charger. Not sure if my MS Store will do the same or any others either. My dilemma is should I get a refund and go to ATT store tomorrow (since they're open) and get it there if they have the promo? $100 in accessories can go toward the 360 Play speaker which i heard in person and its awesome. The MS Store promo im torn about since I already have insurance through ATT but can opt out and save the $5 per month for 2 yrs (if the promo holds true). Car chargers are micro USB and are only $2 on eBay. meh. A case would be nice if its the Nokia $20 cases. Thoughts? All speculative at this point of course...

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99