(Official) Lumia 900 bugs list

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
If you have a bug with your device please report it in this thread. There are many category's of bugs the ones we are looking are bugs that occur in many devices and can be repeated. I will add them to this post so others will have a quick reference to what to watch out for. Not every issue reported will make this list. Just because something is not working on your device that doesn't make it a reportable bug with this device. A hardware issue with your device is not going to make this list. A compatibility issue with your car bluetooth, your headphones, etc... is not going to make this list. Please do post these issue in this thread or start another someone might have an answerer that can help you but don't expect these issues to make the official bug list.

1414H77

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
LTE works fine, then stops. Requires a complete reset to get LTE or 4G working again. Works for a while, then stops. Requires hard reset again. Loop over and over.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Sounds like a bad sim card or a defective device. I personally haven't had this issue. Is anyone else having this issue.

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I think the scrolling issues are due to the lower responsiveness. I was used to scrolling my HD7, I've gotten adjusted to the 900 with the iwhatever screen protector, so my issues have disappeared.

However, I have not turned off my device since I received it & have had zero data issues.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

rpmura

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Sound quality for phone calls is terrible for other person. All phone calls that I've made, the other person keeps saying " I can barely hear you". I left myself a voice mail to hear it, and sometimes I can hear it, and sometimes I can barely hear it. It always sounds very muffled. I'm going to return or exchange it.

eggdrop

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
^ that's a weird one as everyone is now telling me how much better I sound. I came from a Focus S. I used to get this annoying echo that everyone would complain about. Sometimes I would have to hang up and call back up to 3 times to clear it up. I also noticed the earpiece is louder on this than the Focus S. I can have the volume on 7 and it is almost louder than my S at 10.

elvisff

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
After a while my wifi bandwidth will drop down to almost nothing. If I disconnect from wifi and reconnect it fixes it, but it has happened a few times now and is pretty irritating. Outside of that, love the phone.
:love:

loribinca

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
Bluetooth Steaming to Infiniti busted

I get random stuttering on the start of random tracks (especially if i am skipping tracks) - but sometimes just during normal play

I never had this issue with my old Samsung Focus ..

Can't believe this was not tested to be honest. it seems like a pretty basic thing to get right :mad:

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure it was tested somehow. You device just probably happens to be one of few with the problem. I've played a bunch of music on mine with no issues. Probably should demand a replacement.

loribinca

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure it was tested somehow. You device just probably happens to be one of few with the problem. I've played a bunch of music on mine with no issues. Probably should demand a replacement.

i just tested it with some bluetooth headphones and it worked ok .. hmm .. i wonder why my infiniti is having an issue .. the focus worked with no problems at all.. anyone else had problems bluetooth stuttering A2DP in the past?

prathyushms

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I had this issue

Scrolling issues when plugged in

i had this issue on my Iphone 4 and now on my Lumia 900 once so far.
I think it happened when I connect to a specific electric outlet on the wall. If i connect to my laptop or other plug point, no issues...

not sure if it is just coincidence or defective outlet

Gaiking

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Data keeps dropping out for hours then returns for a while then drops again..all the while LTE or 4G shows full bars.

Sent from my T8788 using Board Express

haleme

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
In addition to the data issues, boo, I have had the camera button lose it's settings to unlock. Have to disable the unlock with camera button setting, power off and back on, then re-enable to get the unlock to get it to function again.

nikkopol

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like a bad sim card or a defective device. I personally haven't had this issue. Is anyone else having this issue.
Yes. Exact same thing. Hard reset cures the problem for a little while. But then it stops working again. I'm going to try a new SIM tomorrow when the stores open (that's the only suggestion the AT&T tech has for me at this point).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers