Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Drove all over this morning trying to get Lumia 900. Anyone know where to get one today in Chicago?

Don't know about the city, but the COR store in Schaumburg is closed today for Easter.

Global Posts
    2,466 Global Posts
    There was supposed to be a strike by ATT contract workers today. I wonder if it went through and wonder if that's the reason why corp stores are closed?

Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    Well, i went to 3 stores in down town Miami...all closed :(

But...there was a T-Mobile kiosk open at Bay Market and they were selling the 710 with their unlimited $ 50 plan...

Going to have to bite the bullet and order this from Amazon.

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Went to two corp stores here in NYC to try it out in person, but no dice. Both were closed. And I also saw a T-Mo open as well as a Verizon (although it was an authorized retailer). Sprint was closed. Honestly I'm a bit disappointed, but w/e, there's always tomorrow.

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Called all stores in the San Francisco south bay area. None of them are open. FML. WTF were MS/Nokia/AT&T thinking. No wonder Apple doesn't make such stupid decisions like releasing a flagship phone on Easter Sunday.

Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    After reading a few articles online, AT&T don't seem to phased by this. Even the Microsoft online store does'nt have the 900 in it's line up.

A bit of a non event or anti-climax?