Lumia 900 and music playback question

Brunothesheep

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
My Focus, Focus S and HTC Titan all have the strange 'clicking/popping' noise when switching tracks. Has anyone noticed this with the Lumia 900 as well?

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
I haven't heard a clicking/popping noise. However, it sounds like you're maybe asking if Windows Phone supports gapless playback, which as far as I know it does not.

Brunothesheep

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
So it's the fact that WP doesn't support gapless that's causing those crackling pops when it's switching tracks? I remember thread after thread about this issue, and we all just thought it was a bug.

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express

mihesq

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Never had this issue with my HD7, got the Focus S and had that annoying popping sound between tracks. So far on the Lumia 900 I haven't noticed any popping between tracks.

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
So it's the fact that WP doesn't support gapless that's causing those crackling pops when it's switching tracks? I remember thread after thread about this issue, and we all just thought it was a bug.

Well my only experience is the Dell Venue Pro and the Lumia 900, and I've never heard crackling or popping on either, so maybe these devices just aren't affected then.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism