Was your phone/sim card activated when you got it?

cloudyhill

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine online and when I received it, it was already activated. SIM card was in the phone. Is this normal? I also found a dent on my phone yesterday. And I am sure I never dropped it or had anything hit it.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
my phone came with sim installed, but not activated. i called into provision the sim in the phone. They would never activate a sim before you receive, you always have to call in, but the sim was installed already.

cloudyhill

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
my phone came with sim installed, but not activated. i called into provision the sim in the phone. They would never activate a sim before you receive, you always have to call in, but the sim was installed already.
Thanks! So did you get a new number or you ported it in?

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Same number. Had my pre-order delivered to my local AT&T corporate store. Rep opened the box in front of me. Micro-sin was pre-installed. Rep did so typing on his workstation and told me I was all set. My Surround sim was deactivated and my L900 was activated. They already changed my plan from unlimited 3G to unlimited LTE when I pre-ordered.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

cloudyhill

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Nice. I guess that's why mine was activated. I got a new number. It just bugs me that there is a dent already, though not obvious at all. I have to live it for a few days and the dent will be out of my mind. LOL. Love my phone so far.

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Did it have a "QA PASSED" sticker on the box". .?

I am trying to see if that sticker has more behind it... I replaced my phone yesterday for a new one as my preordered phone had a problem Witt the back button and the screen was not flush.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo