How to do these things on WP7

wasonamit

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I want to know is it even possible to do this and if yes, How

1. Can I set different ringtones for Outlook and Gmail ?
2. How can I show HTML emails with pictures by default ?

techygeek82

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
If these are features you truly want, I highly recommend downloading 'Suggestion Box'. It's what MS is using for feature requests such as these. There may even already be a suggestion out there for these two items that you can 'vote up'.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
You can set ringtones for individual contacts, bit not for groups.

HTML messages are not automatically downloaded to protect you from bad stuff. Worked the same way with Windows Mobile and don't expect it to change any time soon.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Blackwood504

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
If these are features you truly want, I highly recommend downloading 'Suggestion Box'. It's what MS is using for feature requests such as these. There may even already be a suggestion out there for these two items that you can 'vote up'.

Yea, I got that app a while ago and made some suggestions and voted up others.

wasonamit

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for the tip...I will surely use it...

wasonamit

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Another one ....

Is there a way to do a Bulk Delete of photos within the Pictures app ? and Can I select a particular album to be displayed in Live Tiles

Blackwood504

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Another one ....

Is there a way to do a Bulk Delete of photos within the Pictures app ? and Can I select a particular album to be displayed in Live Tiles
You can delete whole albums but you can not select 1-9 (or how ever many you want) pictures and delete them all at the same time. The live tile will display what ever pictures you have marked as favorite.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes