Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By vizagdude

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Which headsets work on this phone? I am talking about calls and and talking while driving, the iphone one does not work, which brand is good? which ones are you guys using?

Thanks

Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    I will be using my Jawbone Icon. Has worked with every phone I've used.

My wife has the Nokia Purity in-ear headset. They work well. However, they are $99.99 If you have a Microsoft Store near you -- you can check them out there.

Nokia Purity Stereo Headset by Monster - Nokia - USA

Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    i have been using this headset for a while. it works on iphone and my new Lumia 900.

Amazon.com: Samsung EHS60 3.5mm Stereo Headset w/Microphone - Black (EHS60ANNBEGSTA): Cell Phones & Accessories

Quote Originally Posted by prathyushms View Post
    i have been using this headset for a while. it works on iphone and my new Lumia 900.

Amazon.com: Samsung EHS60 3.5mm Stereo Headset w/Microphone - Black (EHS60ANNBEGSTA): Cell Phones & Accessories
    The headset that comes with the original focus works well with the 900 and they look just like these except the call/volume button(s) are different. I was going to suggest these until I noticed the difference, I thought they might be something different.

Still using the pair that came bundled with my first gen Focus

Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    I use Plantronics Voyager Pro. It works great and it's very comfortable on the ear.

I guess now they have Plantronics Voyager Pro HD. it's around $78 bux on Amazon.
    jbjtkbw007 likes this.

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I am using my old Focus headset, but I noticed the skip/pause function rarely works if the phone screen is OFF(standby). This is really frustrating to me.

Quote Originally Posted by konaitor View Post
    I am using my old Focus headset, but I noticed the skip/pause function rarely works if the phone screen is OFF(standby). This is really frustrating to me.
    They work fine here

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express