I have Visual Voicemail on my AT&T NL900

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I HAVE Visual Voicemail on my AT&T NL900

I am not sure what the guys in this thread are talking about... I have visual voicemail on my Lumia 900, unless I'm getting confused about VVM.

I have it under... The Phone App.

Once I go into the phone App, I have History... swipe to the Right and I have Voicemail and under that I have the list of voicemails from my missed calls that left me VM. This is how it was on T-Mobile WP as well on my HD7.

So, why do you guys say you don't have this?

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
For some reason, some of the data plans for the 900 are being provisioned with basic voicemail. I had to call AT&T for both of my lumias to get it set up right. But once its enabled, it works perfect

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I am not sure what the guys in this thread are talking about... I have visual voicemail on my Lumia 900, unless I'm getting confused about VVM.

Once I go into the phone App, I have History... swipe to the Right and I have Voicemail and under that I have the list of voicemails from my missed calls that left me VM. This is how it was on T-Mobile WP as well on my HD7.

same here i set up my account, then hung up called to check messages and after hanging up it showed up in the phone app

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site

That thread that this was beign discussed in was started in March. Current windows phones at that time on ATT did not have VVM out of the box. You had to get a rep to provision your SIM with LTE to get it, but since the phones were not LTE phones, reps were not doing it unless they didnt care and did it anyway. So a lot of users could not get VVM prior to the lumia on ATT.

It was already announced that the lumias will have VVM on ATT, the issue is not having it, but how to provision the phone to have it. Unless the rep initiates it, phones wont have it unless requested during the sim provision process.

HD7 is irrelevant since it is a tmobile phone. I had a samsung focus s and did not have VVM and couldnt provision since my phone wasnt LTE. I have a 900 now and i do have VVM.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans