Rogers Lumia 900 ships with headphones

unity04

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I remember watching unboxings of the AT&T model of the Lumia, and they kept saying Nokia didn't provide headphones. Just wanted to let you guys know that Rogers ships the phone with Nokia headphones (rather nice ones to add).

unity04

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Attached the file. Photo of the back of the box showing what's included. I must say at first the camera on this phone seemed like crap, but once I switched to macro to take this photo, the quality aint that bad.

elmopio

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I am going to have wait till I get home see the pic. Won't DL on the l900. Lol

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

soxoh4

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Yeah Canada has the nice Nokia box. But the girl in the Rogers store opened my box and before I could say "*****! No!" she had popped my phone out of the plastic, plunged a metal rod into its hole and inserted the sim. She basically stole my phone's virginity. Does she not get the pleasure in unboxing and beholding this work of art for the first time? She even did the whole "recommended settings" thing while I said "No, I can do that, no" and now she's all imprinted on it. *****.

:)

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Meh, they're crappy headphones anyway. But that's interesting. Does it come with a cover/skin like the 800 and N9 did? I'm sure AT&T told Nokia "don't include ANYTHING extra that we can't force people to buy!"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3