Just got $100 in free accessories

nascarnate326

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Just went and bought another Lumia for the GF, they gave me $100 in free accessories for each phone. Walked out with a black case, pink case, blue bumper, two car chargers, a leather holder, and a battery charger for free. Plus I still get the 200 credited toward my account.

Almost seems too good to be true. They were super nice and apologized about the data issue.

If you ordered from an ATT store you may want to see if they offer you this.

Ochowie84

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Just went and bought another Lumia for the GF, they gave me $100 in free accessories for each phone. Walked out with a black case, pink case, blue bumper, two car chargers, a leather holder, and a battery charger for free. Plus I still get the 200 credited toward my account.

Almost seems too good to be true. They were super nice and apologized about the data issue.

I received this offer as well on Monday. I used it to purchase their top-of-the line (I think) BT headset. I know they're douchie but I spend a lot of time talking on my cellphone (in private) and this seems more convenient than speaker.

saintforlife

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site

I placed the order today at the AT&T store today and will be going back in a couple of days to pick up my Lumia 900. So you get the free accessories only if you go back to the store to exchange your phone for data issues? Or can anyone get these? Is it left to the discretion of the local AT&T store manager whether he wants to give away free accessories?

nascarnate326

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I dont know how I got the free stuff, they just told me for each 900 I bought on contract I got 100 free accessories.

I was at the Battle Creek, MI store.

I tried to exchange mine but they said all the stock they had was from the same shipment. Told me to just wait for the update online.

Blackwood504

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Yea...no store I went to in Atlanta knew about it...boo. I did get some free stuff at the Microsoft store though -- nothing special though lol.

caspian1010

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I just called and confirmed this deal with my local corp. store (Grove City, OH). However, I've made three visits to corp. AT&T stores since Monday -- including two where I purchased accessories -- and no one advised me of this deal until I specifically asked about it just now! Grrr.

EDIT: I called two other corp. stores, and the response was hit-or-miss. The store in Reynoldsburg, OH, advised me that the offer was "online-only" after checking with a manager. Weird. I then called the store on Georgesville Road in Columbus, who assured me that I could take advantage of the offer, and that all they'd require as proof of purchase is the phone in hand! YMMV.

EDIT #2: I went into the store tonight and picked up a Jabra Cruiser 2 and a Nokia gel case...for free! Unbelievable deal.

Last edited:

RStock521

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I just called my Strongsville, OH store where I got my phone and they said no problem. I'm going in tonight to get my $100 in accessories. I don't even know what I can with $100 for a phone? haha

Last edited:

JR A

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Are you sure they didn't give you $100 in free accessories INSTEAD OF crediting your account?

Bold print giveth, fine print taketh away.

pezman726

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Are you sure they didn't give you $100 in free accessories INSTEAD OF crediting your account?

Bold print giveth, fine print taketh away.

They give you up to $100 to spend in accessories. If you don't use it, you don't get it back. You ALSO get the $100 credit to your account from nokia. So, you buy the phone (in most cases for the contract price of $99.99), get $100 back from nokia (essentially making the phone free), and get (up to) $100 worth of accessories. no fine print that i'm aware of.

RStock521

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Went to the store today and got the Beats earbuds that were 99.99. Wouldn't have ever gotten them if they didn't have the deal...gotta say, I'm not that impressed by them though. Couldn't beat the price

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss