Games crashing

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hey am I the only person as of today experiencing games crashing? No matter what game once it loads and begins it just stops and I am back at the game tile. Thus just started today

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Tyresian

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Make sure no other games are running in the background or other large apps. Hold the back button to see background apps. If there is something you will have to open it and exit it.

rutvik19

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
Make sure no other games are running in the background or other large apps. Hold the back button to see background apps. If there is something you will have to open it and exit it.

Why should that matter? It is the responsibility of the operating system to take care of memory management of that sort.

If you can find a proper set of steps where this always happens, you should try letting the people over at Nokia Conversations know.

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Why should that matter? It is the responsibility of the operating system to take care of memory management of that sort.

If you can find a proper set of steps where this always happens, you should try letting the people over at Nokia Conversations know.

yeah its still happening and i had no other apps in the back ground except for carbon twitter app other than that nothing else was there but the game itself it did this with every game i have on the phone just weird.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6