Google Account Error / Won't Connect - Sync

sirkirby

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
success!

Mine just synced for the first time! Anyone else? Lumia 9000 with two Google accounts, one apps and one regular.

Breathing a sigh of relief that it doesn't appear to be the phone...i just hope it keeps syncing.

GreenScrew

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
The issue appears to have been resolved as of about 5 minutes ago! I didn't do anything, and all of a sudden it synced. Guessing it was a Google issue all along...

gravage

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
That figures. I literally JUST returned my Titan II and when I showed them in the store that it wouldn't sync, I received the same error. So they seriously fixed this like 5 minutes after I gave up waiting.

levelbest

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Well, I had to delete my google connection on the phone and re-add it just now but when I did - it synched.

Glad to see this got resolved for whatever reason. I credit this thread and all you guys! :) Go WPCentral Community! LOL. :cool:

iwannhs

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
confirmed from side too :)

So, a google issue.. I was strange though that it worked for other devices at the same time. A sabotage maybe? Who knows..

Glad it was resolved

ItnStln

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
My contacts will sync, as will my mail and calendars. My only issue is that only my primary calendar will sync. I have two or three additional google calendars which won't sync. I went onto m.google.com/sync and changed my settings. However, that didn't fix the issues. Has anyone else had problems with this?

Also, please see my thread at http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-live/190088.htm#post1647928 about my Hotmail issue. Perhaps someone can help.

ItnStln

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
To merge your Google Contacts all you have to do is navigate to Live.com, hit "Contacts" in the "highlighted features" area, from there hit "Manage" near the top and "Import" from the dropdown tab. Click Gmail from the "other services" icon and simply follow the other instructions.

Will this sync the contacts between the two, or is it basically a one time transfer?

stvnAZpx

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Well, I had to delete my google connection on the phone and re-add it just now but when I did - it synched.

Glad to see this got resolved for whatever reason. I credit this thread and all you guys! :) Go WPCentral Community! LOL. :cool:

how did you do that. i have two gmails on the nokia900 and can't delete them. i also did the same as many above kept changing my gmail passwords. i'm nearly bald trying to figure out how to use this phone. ha. :confused:

update: many thanks to forum members. I discovered how to delete the dup email setups.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss