My 2nd Lumia worked flawlessly..For 3 days. Sigh

Jomon

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
3 days with no problem with my 2nd 900 then poofff. Data connection gone again today and this time, the APN settings that worked on my previous phone won't work with this one. Ugh. I'm annoyed, really annoyed. Hope that update comes out on Monday.

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
3 days with no problem with my 2nd 900 then poofff. Data connection gone again today and this time, the APN settings that worked on my previous phone won't work with this one. Ugh. I'm annoyed, really annoyed. Hope that update comes out on Monday.
No doubt because. Nokia is actually dead serious about this so you will see the update. Nokia confirmed it : ). Just hang on there mate everybody's helps each other

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Not knowing your specific story, but I would assume that if you exchanged your device at the same store you purchased it at, then it probably came from the same batch/source.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if anyone using their Lumia on an MVNO has experienced this data problem. I haven't had any data issues with mine on Red Pocket. Seems like this is only occurring with AT&T customers.

Kon-Aitor

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
If the phones currently at ATT stores "have the fix" why is the patch not coming out till Monday?

Also, if your phone worked for a few days, maybe it's not really a problem with the phones...

Also x2, is there a list of all working APN's? I have tried the 2/3 on this forum and non work for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre