Just received the update

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Awesome! No data issues here but I'm hoping it'll also improve battery life. Also hoping the rumors of the Network Setup app coming back are true, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

I'll plug my phone into the PC at home and see if Zune has an update for me :)

This seems kind of fast. I hope the update wasn't rushed. That can sometimes lead to unfinished resolutions and new problems. Fingers crossed.

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
+1 for Nokia. HTC, any other manufacturer would have never moved this fast for a bug fix.

Last edited:

Kon-Aitor

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
Pre-Update:
Firm. Revision: 2175.1000.8112.12082
HW. Revision: 112.1914.2.0
Radio Soft.: 2.1.75.10
Radio HW.: 8055
BootLoader: 7.17.2.0
Chip SOC: 0.85.2.1

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I woke up this morning used my phone, but when I got to work I too was plagued with the data bug... I just so happen to have an iphone 4 and samsung focus with me because I was going to sell them. I called ATT, switched over to my Focus and was bummed out :(

Just got a call from att that they received and email about the update and to update the phone. ME=HAPPY:D

Updating now... Though I did miss my focus, I am happy to get the 900 back in my hands. I am just happy for the quick update, the credit is so icing :)

saintforlife

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the phone at the AT&T store on 4/11 since they didn't have any stock. My online tracking tells that the warehouse is still processing the phone for shipment (it has said the same thing since the day I ordered). So when I get the phone, will the update already be applied to it?

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
Bad news: the camera button still doesn't always wake the phone like it's supposed to, the volume buttons still don't always work with the screen off, and the headset button still doesn't always work with the screen off. Not sure yet if it fixed my Wifi issue where the Wifi occasionally loses all bandwidth.

Edit: Also doesn't appear to fix the Wifi issue; I just had that happen once.

Last edited:

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Bad news: the camera button still doesn't always wake the phone like it's supposed to, the volume buttons still don't always work with the screen off, and the headset button still doesn't always work with the screen off. Not sure yet if it fixed my Wifi issue where the Wifi occasionally loses all bandwidth.

You might have a faulty unit... I will check them out when it finishes installing :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3