I am in love....and her name is Nokia 900!

jbjtkbw007

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Listen, I'm not gonna lie. I haven't posted in a bit because it's in my hands and I can't put it down. My Droid Bionic is sitting on the couch next to me getting no love. I swear, when I opened that Amazon box, all I heard was Lionel Richie's "Hello" playing in the background. This phone is fluid, smooth, and slick. Haven't tried the camera yet, but I know how to take photos, so I'm sure I'll be good. No data issues so far and indoors, I'm pulling 13mb down, which is slightly better than my Bionic and I'm on the outskirts of the coverage area here in Orlando, just south of the airport.

So for the record, no data issues, no rattle, Gmail setup fine on the first try, battery is doing just fine, I have my gchat and GoVoice and Skype, and I even got the paid versions of WPCentral and ...I'm a Win7phan (sp???).

I'm sure I'll find some minor growing pains, but until then, I'm all in!

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Listen, I'm not gonna lie. I haven't posted in a bit because it's in my hands and I can't put it down. My Droid Bionic is sitting on the couch next to me getting no love. I swear, when I opened that Amazon box, all I heard was Lionel Richie's "Hello" playing in the background. This phone is fluid, smooth, and slick. Haven't tried the camera yet, but I know how to take photos, so I'm sure I'll be good. No data issues so far and indoors, I'm pulling 13mb down, which is slightly better than my Bionic and I'm on the outskirts of the coverage area here in Orlando, just south of the airport.

So for the record, no data issues, no rattle, Gmail setup fine on the first try, battery is doing just fine, I have my gchat and GoVoice and Skype, and I even got the paid versions of WPCentral and ...I'm a Win7phan (sp???).

I'm sure I'll find some minor growing pains, but until then, I'm all in!

HA! I cant totally picture that... :D

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
No data, rattle, or battery issues here either.

This device is so much faster than the BlackBerry 9700 I had been using previously.

bigdudedanny

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
This device is so much faster than the BlackBerry 9700 I had been using previously.

I also upgraded from a BB 9700 and i must say the difference is night and day. If you are looking to get rid of your 9700 check out Amazon's trade in area. They are giving up to $86 in Amazon credit depending on the condition of your 9700.

KQ17

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Came from an EVO 3D, a phone that I really liked. A great soldier. But when I picked up the Lumia... There was no way I was going back.

Now, if only i could stop having problems with SMS... I wonder if it's before of the "bug" or if I have a faulty device.

jbjtkbw007

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Ok so I'm awake with it in my hands again already. Apparently, she's an early riser and likes it in the am too. This thing has been like the energizer bunny so far.

Something the ex never did. Viva la Lumia 900!

Oops....just re-read all of that. My bad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05