Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    545 Global Posts

Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    I think that access to the webpage was denied :@. Really want to see this too!!!

Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    "Not Authorized to access webpage"

Global Posts
    545 Global Posts
    Wow, so I realized that no one can actually view these because of SkyDrive security.

Here's a link to the folder. What phone each was taken with can be viewed once you click each picture.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx...669&parid=root

Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    Got it. I think the Focus S won every single time, which is unfortunate because I bought a Lumia 900.
    I can only guess that the trees in the outdoor photos were green and not the yellow that the Lumia 900 showed?

I'm pretty sure that on the Lumia 900's Photo #1 the lens was not wiped off or had some fingerprints or something on it because the pictures looks terrible.

I'd say that they are pretty close but the Lumia wins in the end. I'm surprised that the 900 gave you such good shots in those low light shots. Thanks for the comparison!

Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    It's very hard to tell without knowing the actual color of the grass and trees in your photos. I also noticed that with both #1 pictures something very odd is going on with blurriness. It looks like there are squares of blur in the grass.

Global Posts
    545 Global Posts
    Knowing the color of my grass, lol, the Focus did better in capturing the accurate color.

The Lumia I thought did much better in low light. No flash was used, btw, and each picture was focused by tapping the screen.

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express.
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,164 Global Posts
    Cross posting

Thread closed