Jawbone ERA

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
I have one and it works fine. However, there's only one actual button. This means you can't control your music with it.

Secondly, it doesn't have volume buttons, so you just hold the button for a while and the volume slides up and down, which is pretty annoying.

Finally, if you're using TellMe with it, you have to hold the button for a second, and then it'll make a special beep to signify it sent the command, and then it takes another second, and then you get the TellMe prompt.

tombeck

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have these two devices and they don't like each other at all. Either the sound I hear is very choppy, or the sound the other person hears is very choppy, or neither of us hears anything at all. Sometimes it works just fine, but a lot of times it doesn't, so that I hesitate to use the headphone, as often this means I have to hang up and call back without the headset because communication is impossible. I haven't found a solution yet.

Madeye234

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
anyone having issues with this on 8.1 dp? Im on the 1520 and it shows connected/paired but refuses to work. I use another on 8.1dp bluetooth and it does work (SonyEricsson MW600)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos