Nokia Lumia 900 Speaker Slit at the top of the screen

gallio

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I have a weird issue with my Lumia. Ever since I got the phone, I have noticed that pocket lint and other forms of dust seem to collect in this slit at the top of the phone. It looks bad, and it's very annoying for someone that wants to keep their stuff clean.

I took a piece of paper and folded it over to use it as a scoop to get the lint and such out, but now something doesn't look quite right. The slit seems to reflect light like it worn plastic and I can see the hole on the left side for the speaker.

I think I may have removed something that was covering this. Can anyone confirm or reproduce this?

Looking at pictures of other Lumias, I cannot point out the speaker hole on the left side, but on my phone it's plain as day.

I fear that I have pulled out the grill that was covering this while removing the lint and dust.

leosoybean

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
I picked at it very very gently and removed a bit of dust, nothing more. I see that the left side is slightly blacker, but I'm not sure that anything more than dust was removed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism