Windows goes galactic

Revealed: Samsung's Surface Pro-like Galaxy Book, running Windows 10

Saving money on data

Mint SIM is the perfect way to get cheap data in the U.S.

We made some changes

Our new forums are here!

Don't count Windows Phone out just yet

Dead? Psh. Here are 5 reasons to stick with Windows 10 Mobile

VPN vs. Proxy

The difference between a proxy and a VPN

Latitude attitude

Dell Latitude 7280 is a business laptop with tons of consumer attitude

4K all the way

You probably don't NEED a 4K webcam, but we love Logitech's BRIO 4K anyway

Long live Windows phone

Contrary to popular belief, Windows phone won't die anytime soon

XP-YESSSSSSS

Dell's already awesome XPS 15 gets even better in 2017

Surface Pwn 5

Surface Pro 5, Project NEON details leaked on LinkedIn?

Redefining the PC

Why Microsoft's Surface phone could be MUCH more than a mere 'phone'

Surface table meets Windows 10

Yes, we did put Windows 10 on the original Surface table ... and it rocks

Cream o' the crop

Before buying a Microsoft laptop, check out our pick for the absolute best

Simple and secure, just the way I like it

We think Windows 10 Cloud is a great idea, here's why

uber micro

Halo Wars 2 has something for everyone. Here's our full review.

Oldie but goldie

We reviewed Microsoft's decade-old Surface table

Creators Update comin' at ya

These are the coolest new features in the next big Xbox One update (video)

Buyer's guide

The Razer Blade 14 is the best laptop Razer has to offer

Windows 10 app gems

10 terrific Windows 10 apps you should be using

Tower of power

Here's what we think of Dell's XPS Tower Special Edition

< >
Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By cp2_4eva
  • 1 Post By trandz
  1. trandz's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    134 Posts
    Global Posts
    832 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
       #1  
    Traded my one x for a lumia. Wow I am honestly in love with this phone and the smooth and sexy os I can't believe how sick it looks the when the screen is mostly black. Looks like the info is floating there. Amazing
  2. cp2_4eva's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    755 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by trandz View Post
    Traded my one x for a lumia. Wow I am honestly in love with this phone and the smooth and sexy os I can't believe how sick it looks the when the screen is mostly black. Looks like the info is floating there. Amazing
    i hope your love for the phone only grows and doesnt diminish like some naysayers on the forums and blogs. I love my L900 even though there are minor flaws. its like that girlfriend you've always wanted. yeah, she has a few flaws and snorts when she laughs, but you know she is the one for you. lol. at least thats how i feel.
    Bkr11 likes this.
  3. trandz's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    134 Posts
    Global Posts
    832 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
       #3  
    haha yea right now it's excellent and different. Very clean and very fresh along with perfect hardware
  4. krayziehustler's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    186 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by trandz View Post
    haha yea right now it's excellent and different. Very clean and very fresh along with perfect hardware
    the HTC One X! wow good job
  5. chrise2's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    43 Posts
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by cp2_4eva View Post
    i hope your love for the phone only grows and doesnt diminish like some naysayers on the forums and blogs. I love my L900 even though there are minor flaws. its like that girlfriend you've always wanted. yeah, she has a few flaws and snorts when she laughs, but you know she is the one for you. lol. at least thats how i feel.
    You like your girlfriends blue and multi-touch too? I thought I was the only one.
  6. cp2_4eva's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    755 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #6  
    BTW, wasn't looking at what phone you previously had, but is the One X even out yet? I don't think it is. Are you a tester or something? Or are you not telling us the truth??? What gives man!?!?! HAHA!
  7. cp2_4eva's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    755 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by chrise2 View Post
    You like your girlfriends blue and multi-touch too? I thought I was the only one.
    She's only blue when I dress her up in Avatar role playing! ;) and Multi touch...yeah she loves to be touched in multiple places. lol.
  8. trandz's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    134 Posts
    Global Posts
    832 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
       #8  
    I bought it from expansys the quad core unlocked version. It was the best android experience. But really they are all the same to me. Sure the processor sped up the phone. But to say it still didn't crash multiple times a day would be a lie. This phone I have yet to experience a slow down or even a hiccup. Plus the one x battery was complete ****
    krayziehustler likes this.
  9. cp2_4eva's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    755 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by trandz View Post
    I bought it from expansys the quad core unlocked version. It was the best android experience. But really they are all the same to me. Sure the processor sped up the phone. But to say it still didn't crash multiple times a day would be a lie. This phone I have yet to experience a slow down or even a hiccup. Plus the one x battery was complete ****
    Thanks for the insight. You echoed much of what I felt about android phones. They are like ferrari's. Under the hood they are a beast. but being pushed too much will have you in the repair shop often if you want a good experience. and the gas mileage sucks. lol. With more cores to work and everything else is souped up, I'm in awe that they haven't even tried to perfect battery life on those things. I think it's a backwards path they are working in. But people will still buy it and they will still complain.

    Thats not saying the Lumia or any windows phones don't come with their issues, but for the price I paid (or didn't pay) I'll take a Lumia 900 now. It's really a good experience overall.

Posting Permissions

";