Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    262 Global Posts
    I have to swap my device since I do not hook up my Windows Phone to the Zune Marketplace. Since I have to swap anyway, I thought maybe I would get the cyan model if the store has any.

Since they are allowing folks to swap due to the connectivity issues, do you think they will allow a black for a cyan exchange? Or do you think they will only do same color?

Anyone try this as of yet?

Thanks.

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Swapping won't help your issues as you'd likely get a phone that shipped without the update.

Quote Originally Posted by MJBarnes View Post
    I have to swap my device since I do not hook up my Windows Phone to the Zune Marketplace. Since I have to swap anyway, I thought maybe I would get the cyan model if the store has any.

Since they are allowing folks to swap due to the connectivity issues, do you think they will allow a black for a cyan exchange? Or do you think they will only do same color?

Anyone try this as of yet?

Thanks.
    Lol. The title of the thread was misleading. I thought "What in the world are they talking about?"

I'd try it out. Cyan is going to be a hard one to get since they sell quicker on the looks alone. Can't hurt to ask though. I'd stay with black though. Like on another thread, if you plan on gettig a case, why not get a color that you can easily outfit. Unless you are like my wife and bade cyan with a pink case look cotton candy good. lol.