Keeping your Lumia 900 or returning it?

Will you be returning your Lumia 900 and what Platform did you come from?

• I cam from Blackberry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I came from Symbian

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wayneholbrook

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I left iPhone 4S and bought the Lumia 900. After two days, so far so good. Struggled with the set up with syncing my contacts from a live account that I created but thanks to a number of members here I was able to get it working.

I was wondering how many people will keep the phone or return it before the 30 days expire. If you didnt come from a true smartphone than I am sure you will keep it because then it was a true night and day experence for you. If you came from another smartphone platform please let us know what platform you came from and your thoughts on this Lumia 900 so far.

Gemini Ace

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't even have it yet (shipped today) and I know I'm keeping it. And I'm upgrading from a LG Optimus. Before that it was iOS (pOS) and I'll never go back to that.

Honestly, this is a silly question to even be asking.

wayneholbrook

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I don't even have it yet (shipped today) and I know I'm keeping it. And I'm upgrading from a LG Optimus. Before that it was iOS (pOS) and I'll never go back to that.

Honestly, this is a silly question to even be asking.

I dont think its so silly,

Ive spoken to quite a bit of people who are thinking of returning the phone. There is anorher thread with the same question but without the poll.

LaNiQuE

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I came from palm (webOS) and I'm staying with WP only way I'd leave is if webOS got some amazing hardware after going open source which will happen in 2 years or never and the 2nd way is Apple or android were paying my phone bill other then that I'm here to stay ;) oh also everyone returning your phone for hardware reasons I can't disagree with you I lived with shaky hardware for 3 years I wouldn't expect someone coming from iOS with the iphone cam not to be upset about what we were told about Nokia's cam vs what we have in our hands now

Last edited:

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Shot. Pushed the wrong one. So sorry bout that guys. I meant to say I'm exchanging my black one for a white. Don't misunderstand : (

jbjtkbw007

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Still pimpin the Droid Bionic until I can sell it. Throwing a dummy esn on that line and will make the Lumia my primary phone once I get the new # out to everyone.

sting7k

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Although I am a little let down with the battery draining faster than I feel it should be with little to no use I am keeping it.

I am into the big screen. I don't think I could live with my iPhone 4 until the fall to wait for either a new WP8 Lumia or the new iPhone. I'm just too bored with iOS right now.

The Lumia 900 being free really helps. All profit when I sell it. Combined with the proceeds from my iPhone 4 I should be able to get either the new iPhone or new Lumia with WP8 in the fall.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers