Lumia 900 and Windows 8

richv77

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I think if Windows 8 does not run well or it is not supported on the Lumia 900, this would be a big mistake for both Nokia and Microsoft, especially if the rumors are correct and the new OS is released in October 2012. October is only 6 months away!

What do you think?

-Rich

mparker

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I think if Windows 8 does not run well or it is not supported on the Lumia 900, this would be a big mistake for both Nokia and Microsoft, especially if the rumors are correct and the new OS is released in October 2012. October is only 6 months away!

I would think that of the current handsets the Lumia 900 is the most likely to get WP8.

E

.Emi.

if you make a new thread about something discussed, then you might want to try to search a Little more. not only in f?rums but also other sites that say Windows Phone 8 is being tested in Nokia phones.

A chinese site leaked that information and i cant say i cant trust them.

Windows Phone 8 Features, VPN Uncertain

if you know chinese 我说的,好友正在用 Lumia 800 WP8 系统,别再问能不能升级 - Windows Phone 7 综合讨论区 - Windows Phone 7论坛|智机网|WP7论坛

my point, noone will not anything about Windows phone 8 until Microsoft doent talk about it.

jsntrenkler

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I agree, I do think the conversation is moot until their is an announcement from Microsoft or Nokia, at this time I am actually very happy with the OS. Sure there are lot's of opportunities for new features i.e.; custom notification sounds etc.. But in the end I bought the 900 for it's current feature set, not tomorrows.

wasonamit

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Couldn't agree more....i bought the phone for the current features and hopefully it will get updated....unless there is a hardware limitation...i cannot expect my phone to support NFC without the chip, right ?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb