Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I use my phone a lot outside in bright sunlight and find that the 'auto' setting doesn't always kick it up to High. I looked but couldn't find a toggle or shortcut I could pin to the start screen, I keep having to use the settings pin which adds a few steps. Is there such a mythical toggle out there?

While we're at it, a 'notify once' setting for unread gmail would be awesome. Hate having to silence my phone every night.
    Check out the various toggle apps with data/wifi shortcuts.
    Thanked by:
    ItsDon 

Good idea, but in my experience I've found I don't really need to set the brightness to high when I'm outside like I did with my Focus.

Clearblack >>>

:)
    The only issue with the screen is that it is way to bright in a dark room. Daylight the phone is easy to see

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rdubmu View Post
    The only issue with the screen is that it is way to bright in a dark room. Daylight the phone is easy to see

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    The reason I want it is the 'auto' setting doesn't always kick it to 'High' when I am outside and I end up manually changing it. Just looking for an easier way to do it.

Did you find a solution?

Anyone?