Accessories please

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey all. Other than the 3-4 cases sold at AT&T stores, has anyone found any good cases and accessories elsewhere?

Who's rockin' their Lumia naked and who's not? I have a case, but the only reason I wont rock it naked is because of that scratch magnet of a Carl Zeiss area on the rear. if I could simply protect that area without it looking unaligned or just plain unprofessional then I would with some clear tape.

I also want a dock for this thing. Soooooo, anyone know of anything?

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Hey all. Other than the 3-4 cases sold at AT&T stores, has anyone found any good cases and accessories elsewhere?

Who's rockin' their Lumia naked and who's not? I have a case, but the only reason I wont rock it naked is because of that scratch magnet of a Carl Zeiss area on the rear. if I could simply protect that area without it looking unaligned or just plain unprofessional then I would with some clear tape.

Im running mine naked, only protection i have is ZAGG skin on the back side and I carry an horizontal pouch for L900.

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Im running mine naked, only protection i have is ZAGG skin on the back side and I carry an horizontal pouch for L900.

ZAGG you say huh. I've bought products from there before. They have Lumia 900 specific stuff? I'll check it out. Thanks.

GB330033

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

I just bought a Phandom case from Case-Mate because it looks like Otterbox isn't planning to make cases for the Lumia 900. Case-Mate appears to be doing a good job supporting it though, and has several cases available: Nokia Lumia 900 Cases, Holsters, Skins, and Accessories

Residing

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site

Have you tried visiting Amazon.com? They have a lot of cases in a variety of colors and styles; they also have screen protectors. Affordable prices too!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers