Hey all. Other than the 3-4 cases sold at AT&T stores, has anyone found any good cases and accessories elsewhere?

Who's rockin' their Lumia naked and who's not? I have a case, but the only reason I wont rock it naked is because of that scratch magnet of a Carl Zeiss area on the rear. if I could simply protect that area without it looking unaligned or just plain unprofessional then I would with some clear tape.

I also want a dock for this thing. Soooooo, anyone know of anything?
    04-20-2012 02:27 PM
    Hey all. Other than the 3-4 cases sold at AT&T stores, has anyone found any good cases and accessories elsewhere?

Who's rockin' their Lumia naked and who's not? I have a case, but the only reason I wont rock it naked is because of that scratch magnet of a Carl Zeiss area on the rear. if I could simply protect that area without it looking unaligned or just plain unprofessional then I would with some clear tape.

Im running mine naked, only protection i have is ZAGG skin on the back side and I carry an horizontal pouch for L900.
    04-20-2012 02:30 PM
    Im running mine naked, only protection i have is ZAGG skin on the back side and I carry an horizontal pouch for L900.
    ZAGG you say huh. I've bought products from there before. They have Lumia 900 specific stuff? I'll check it out. Thanks.
    04-20-2012 02:33 PM

There is no official DOCK for our phone yet. But here is a home version. :)

http://www.windowscentral.com/homema...-windows-phone
    04-20-2012 02:38 PM
    Lol. I should go to woodshop and make me a dock!
    04-20-2012 02:40 PM
    Lol. I should go to woodshop and make me a dock!
    I actually considering doing this. LOL
    04-20-2012 02:52 PM

I just bought a Phandom case from Case-Mate because it looks like Otterbox isn't planning to make cases for the Lumia 900. Case-Mate appears to be doing a good job supporting it though, and has several cases available: Nokia Lumia 900 Cases, Holsters, Skins, and Accessories
    04-20-2012 03:59 PM
    I bought my incipio case at the Microsoft store

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    04-20-2012 06:28 PM

Have you tried visiting Amazon.com? They have a lot of cases in a variety of colors and styles; they also have screen protectors. Affordable prices too!
    04-20-2012 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD