Return Black L900 for White?

What would or will you do?

• Keep the Black/Cyan L900, this thing is great! (I do love it)

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • Exchange it for the white and lose the $99 credit

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neibl

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
What is the thought on exchanging the black for the white, and most likely losing the $99 credit given by Nokia I got.

No one seems to really notice how beautiful this device is in the black. The white will turn heads, and this device deserves that ha.

Neibl

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I think I agree with the poll so far and will be keeping it. I like how the screen blends with the black.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
i got the cyan version, which I love. I've never cared for white phones. All of my previous phones had been black.

Everyone notices the cyan device anyway. I've had a lot of people recognize it and ask to see it/play with it.

Neibl

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Just watched the unboxing and it makes me want the white so much more. What is the process of trading in a phone? It has some scratches on the metal part on the back, but the rest of the phone is perfectly fine, will they give me problem for showing minor signs of use?

davela72

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Just watched the unboxing and it makes me want the white so much more. What is the process of trading in a phone? It has some scratches on the metal part on the back, but the rest of the phone is perfectly fine, will they give me problem for showing minor signs of use?

That's a good question. I've taken phones back before but there wasn't anything wrong with them. I'm pretty sure they take these phones and end up selling as the refurb phones as they obviously can't sell them as new.

Neibl

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Yea I think that makes sense, il probably just keep the black but I think the white is fantastic. I wish I waited but seeing how I'm definitely buying new windows 8 phone in fall im happy wit black. More professional also for work.

texantony

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Just exchanged for a white... What a beauty! I prefer the gloss look and the plastic holds better in my hand.

but why would anyone lose their $100 credit by exchanging it? I had to do the update on this phone, too.

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Just exchanged for a white... What a beauty! I prefer the gloss look and the plastic holds better in my hand.

but why would anyone lose their $100 credit by exchanging it? I had to do the update on this phone, too.

There's no plastic on the device.

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express.

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Out of all three colors black is the most plain. Black also attracts fingerprints. Cyan and white without a doubt stand out and get noticed. IMO white is the best looking out of the three colors. My only concern with white is the glossy finish which seems like it would get scratched up.

texantony

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
There's no plastic on the device.

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express.
well, it's not what the other two (black and cyan) are made of. I guess I'll refer to it as the glossy white finish, hehe.

By the way, I started with cyan, my wife with black and now this. I'm also using white background. Stands out beautifully.. Love my stormtrooper.

Now wife wants one, too.

HifiGuy900

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Have not seen the white in person but had the opportunity to exchange today as my local store had white. I like the black and think it looks a lot professional.

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
well, it's not what the other two (black and cyan) are made of. I guess I'll refer to it as the glossy white finish, hehe.

By the way, I started with cyan, my wife with black and now this. I'm also using white background. Stands out beautifully.. Love my stormtrooper.

Now wife wants one, too.

Same thing here i started out with the black one (darth vador) now i have the white (storm trooper) i exchanged my black one as it had a clicking sound i was able to do my exchange on friday at the corp store att said i would not loose my 100.00 not sure why that is there on the poll if you purchased before the deadline exchanging because of a default or diff color does not take that away. thats what i was told by att corp store

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgiHudi