Email question for a wp7 noob...

admorris#AC

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Just converted from iPhone 4s and love this phone...it's power through simplicity is a wonderful thing. Anyway, I'm trying to get my brother to convert from android and have a question regarding multiple email accounts. Is there a way to set up multiple email accounts to have differing alert tones, or at a minimum to have them with separate ring/vibrate profiles?? I can't seem to find that on my phone, but like I said...I'm a noob. Really appreciate your time and will hopefully be around for a while.

admorris#AC

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
For a company that is heavily invested in the business environment through Exchange, that is actually quite pathetic. Luckily, it doesn't bother me too much as I only have one primary account, but features (or lack thereof) like that will keep a lot of business minded people away from wp7.

Ruslan.al

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Just converted from iPhone 4s and love this phone...it's power through simplicity is a wonderful thing. Anyway, I'm trying to get my brother to convert from android and have a question regarding multiple email accounts. Is there a way to set up multiple email accounts to have differing alert tones, or at a minimum to have them with separate ring/vibrate profiles?? I can't seem to find that on my phone, but like I said...I'm a noob. Really appreciate your time and will hopefully be around for a while.
It's would be good feature to have in the next releases.
Please post your idea to:
Feature Suggestions: Hot (12104 ideas)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss