Disabling notifications during a call?

WPCoug

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
I am a new WP user (from iPhone) and tried to search on this... I found an old topic, but I wanted to check with the new hardware and software users. Can you seriously not disable texts and email notifications during a phone call? They are annoyingly loud in the ear!!

All in all I do really like this new phone. The phone is very nice and the OS will be getting better and better as updates come out... I hope!

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
This phone has a bug when it comes to in-call notifications. The phone is simply supposed to do one of those beeps that you hear. One, simply, low beep. All other Windows Phones do it. However, this one does three of those beeps, and then does the alert tone for that notification, this is a bug. Hopefully it gets fixed asap.

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
its not a bug its the way the OS is set up. OP im sure if you went through the sound settings you would see that there is no way to vibrate notifications during call or disable them all together. The are a lot of things on WP that simply aren't on par with the competition. I'm sure on future updates Microsoft will address these short comings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3