Went to ATT, White L900 sold out!

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I didn't plan on buying or, bit I will admit it does look nice. Would have to get a clear skin on it. But they didn't even have any left. Amazing. This phone is selling like crack. Lol.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Talked with a friend who works at Nokia he told me AT&T requested the Nokia ship all available White Nokia L900 as of today.

Rodolfo#WP

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
The cyan was sold out at the store I visited on Saturday. The sales guy said the phone was selling well. When I asked whether better-than-expected, he responded "much better".

BTW, he was wearing a very nice Lumia t-shirt.

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I think the Lumia is really catching on. What do you think? Be afraid.....br very afraid.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

pmlittle7

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
Guess this is what they call rolling thunder.

zinrai

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Out of the 8 AT&T stores in my city, only one had any cyan phones. And even then, they only had 2! Also, one of the three stores I went to today was entirely sold out of all three colors.

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if this comes from being understocked or something. I can't wait to see the sales numbers in a few months. But with the phone being technically free for us folks that bought it before the 22nd, how will this affect their revenue?

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
called one AT&T store on Sunday, they had 7 cyan lumias. Went in on Monday afternoon, they were already sold out. Asked about white, they sold all of them on launch day. Can't wait to see sales figures.

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Problem is Nokia hasn't manufactured very many, so stores are out of stock. Let's not overestimate how big the demand really is.

or maybe Nokia manufactured many but the demand is so high, they can't produce enough of them. Truth is, we don't know anything until Q2 report.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3