skydrive changing to 7gb but...

Sridhar V

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
you have the option to keep your 25GB of storage for free if you sign in here https://skydrive.live.com/ManageStorage and click the free upgrade. Hurry!!!

bellyer1

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
In my personal SkyDrive account, I was automatically able to keep the 25 GB of free storage without needing to click the link because I have over 7 GB of files stored in there already. In my wife's account and the one linked to a Live ID that I use for work, I had to click the link to get the 25 GB because those accounts both had less than 7 GB of files stored in them.

wastegate

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
In my personal SkyDrive account, I was automatically able to keep the 25 GB of free storage without needing to click the link because I have over 7 GB of files stored in there already. In my wife's account and the one linked to a Live ID that I use for work, I had to click the link to get the 25 GB because those accounts both had less than 7 GB of files stored in them.

Got it done. I had to go to the PC skydrive site to upgrade it. I won't work if you're on the app version.

IamVortigaunt

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I believe it works like this: if you have more than 4gb stored on SkyDrive, it will automatically opt you into the 25gb. If you have less, you must manually opt in for the 25gb. Those without an existing account get the 7gb.

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Just updated from 7 to 25 free GBs. Only have about 1GB in use. It did say "for a limited time". Thanks for the post.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Sridhar V

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I believe it works like this: if you have more than 4gb stored on SkyDrive, it will automatically opt you into the 25gb. If you have less, you must manually opt in for the 25gb. Those without an existing account get the 7gb.

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express

yup...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999