Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

View Poll Results: What color is your Lumia 900

Voters
338. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cyan

119 35.21%
  • Black

128 37.87%
  • White

84 24.85%
  • Magenta

1 0.30%
  • What a stupid question never ask me anything again

6 1.78%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,164 Global Posts
    I think it's time for a poll lets see what color is the most popular. Take the poll tell us what color your Lumia is then post in this thread and let us know why you chose that color.

Ill start, I had the Cyan Lumia but I was having issue with it when I went to exchange it all they had in stock was White and Black so I elected to exchange my Cyan Lumia 900 form a White one

P.S. I am adding Magenta to the list JIC ;)

Global Posts
    846 Global Posts
    Be sure to allow multiple choices. :) (you are doing a poll right?)

We went with all different colors so that we could tell our phones apart mostly. Cyan, White, Black.
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oldpueblo View Post
    Be sure to allow multiple choices. :) (you are doing a poll right?)

We went with all different colors so that we could tell our phones apart mostly.
    Then you will all need to sign in under different user names and vote. I don't mind if your whole family joins the forums. :D
    Kredrian likes this.

Global Posts
    1,991 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blake View Post
    I think it's time for a poll lets see what color is the most popular. Take the poll tell us what color your Lumia is then post in this thread and let us know why you chose that color.

Ill start, I had the Cyan Lumia but I was having issue with it when I went to exchange it all they had in stock was White and Black so I elected to exchange my Cyan Lumia 900 form a White one

P.S. I am adding Magenta to the list JIC ;)
    Cyan, blue is the best color in the Crayola box. Already had a white iPhone and several black phones, it was time to go outside the lines with something new.

Plus, its 1970's Batman Blue, I mean honestly, does it get better than that?
    Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    838 Global Posts
    you might have had a white iphone but it does not look better than the white lumia 900 by the way i also had the white iphone 4s this black screen floating on top of the white is awesome the phone looks like a piece of untouched glacier it pops for real more the cyan
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    19,947 Global Posts
    Black... if I can get my $100 still, it'll be the white or cyan.

WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod

Global Posts
    3,622 Global Posts
    I like my Black 900

I've had all three, with white being my current and my fav.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

I like the white but the cyan is a little too close to powder blue for my taste...I'll stick with my matte black but why don't we have phones that change colors yet? In the 80's I had t-shirts and Hotwheels that changed color I want a phone that will change. Think about the Nokia Chameleon, the only phone that changes to match your mood or your outfit. I'd buy one.

Global Posts
    32,303 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    I picked cyan. That was the color I knew I wanted before the device was even released.

I've never cared for white electronic devices, since they get grungy looking.

Every cell phone I've owned previously was black, so the cyan appealed to me. Blue also happens to be my favorite color, and I have blue eyes.

Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    I spent weeks debating whether to get black or cyan. I walked into the store and cyan just stood out. And then I knew...

blue is the best color in the Crayola box.

Global Posts
    2,799 Global Posts
    Black. Didin't have Cyan in stock
    Nokia Lumia 1020/Blu Studio 5.0 LTE owner here...

Global Posts
    588 Global Posts
    Cyan. Sick and tired of black and white phones. Needed something dramatic. Loved cyan since N9.

Black with Blue Bumper and Blue theme. Classy.

Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Black. I love how the screen blends in! More professional also.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    TO APOLLO AND BEYOND...
    I went to the att store today, and almost switched the the white lumia. But the black one I currently have just has a more premium look and feel.

Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    I got the white one today!

Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    I voted for Black. I got my wife Cyan, but cannot vote as she is not into forums. So, add a Cyan from my house hold as well.

Global Posts
    2,857 Global Posts
    Got the black. Sleek ans sexy and blends perfectly with the inky blacks of the screen.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Cyan with a black, cyan and pink cover, depending on my mood

After playing with the Cyan and Black at the ATT Stores and then getting the White I'm glad I made my choice, I love the glossy coating, makes the phone look like it's made from porcelain... very elite IMO...
    KustomAU likes this.

Definitely a bigger fan of black than any of the other colors, though my kid would have chosen cyan and my wife would definitely lean towards magenta. I'm just not all that fond of the other color offerings and don't personally like the way they look to me with the black screen. Still, I appreciate the choices made available and if color really makes a difference and they can be offered, that's great.

Global Posts
    1,308 Global Posts
    I got the black. I like how the bezel is an extension of the black background. I don't like bright backgrounds and this really helps me.

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Cyan. I just really liked the color and it's nice to have a choice beyond the banal and sterile standards usually offered. I also prefer the texture over glossy: My iPhone 3G was too fingerprint prone. Glossy looks good on display, but doesn't translate well to real-life usage and durability.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast