My account got credited $100 today!

jbjtkbw007

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Still waiting for mine, I got it right after my billing cycle was ended. Maybe this will show up next month.

One question, is AT&T only credit if you buy phone from them? I got mine through AMAZON, and did received an email from Amazon that Nokia and ATT would be credit $100 for my trouble.

Received my credit. Bought from Amazon.

willredWP

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I bought 3 Lumia 900's and I got a credit of $100 for each one, total of $300 credit. I only expected a credit for $100, I figured it was $100 credit per account, but $100 credit for each phone. I am in total shock and extremely happy and thankful. Seriously think about it, apple gave people a stinking case and they were still stuck with a phone that the antennae was flawed. Everyone in my family loves their Lumia's and to get this credit is fantastic. Makes the phone free. :):)

iskoisko

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
ordered mine on a new additional line on my family plan. used the lumia 900 on my main line for a while, and i got $200 credit. nice! :p

bassoprofundo

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Interesting note here... I didn't get mine, so I called customer service today and inquired about it. The answer they gave is that it is only for customers who bought theirs between 4/10 and 4/21. I bought mine on 4/9. :confused:

Long story short... they are going to credit my account as even they agreed that it makes no sense not to include people who bought it on launch day, but still... something to watch out for if you are an early adopter.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Interesting note here... I didn't get mine, so I called customer service today and inquired about it. The answer they gave is that it is only for customers who bought theirs between 4/10 and 4/21. I bought mine on 4/9. :confused:

Long story short... they are going to credit my account as even they agreed that it makes no sense not to include people who bought it on launch day, but still... something to watch out for if you are an early adopter.

Yeah right! The rep probably realized his/her mistake and just said I'll do it anyways for you, to save face. LOL

bassoprofundo

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site

I should note that there are other potential variables in my situation. I got my 900 by exchanging a Titan that was still in the 30-day grace period, and I'm also an employee. It's possible that one of these two somehow took me out of the loop for the credit.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site

This isnt correct info, it is anybody who bought the Lumia including anyone who preordered it to the person who ordered it on the 4/21

texantony

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyone exchange a Lumia and get $200 credit? I only bought one Lumia but had to do an exchange due to dead pixels but got a $200 credit.

That suck... well, not for you, hehe. I preordered mine but switched it for a white and I'm not getting a credit. :shocked: At least my wife got her credit. I guess something is better than nothing. :dry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss