Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I'm on my 3rd 900, a white one this time. My 2 previous cyan's pulled in all my Facebook contacts and all the profile pics. But when I set up this new phone, hardly any of the pics are showing up in my contacts list, maybe 20% of them. Weird. Any suggestions? Should I remove and re link my Facebook account?? Anyone else having this problem? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by idahoprime View Post
    I'm on my 3rd 900, a white one this time. My 2 previous cyan's pulled in all my Facebook contacts and all the profile pics. But when I set up this new phone, hardly any of the pics are showing up in my contacts list, maybe 20% of them. Weird. Any suggestions? Should I remove and re link my Facebook account?? Anyone else having this problem? Thanks
    It takes a bit for it to sync.

Quote Originally Posted by TMavC5 View Post
    It takes a bit for it to sync.
    Well, i hear you, but the pics synced immediately with my first 2 phones. and like i said, i have SOME fb pics, just not many at all...

Ok nevermind. I unlinked and relinked my Facebook account in the people hub and it solved the problem. All my contacts have profile pics now. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by idahoprime View Post
    Actually, yes. I am having this problem as well. When I go to a profile in my People hub, even when I allow it to load more, it does not load their profile picture. I have had the Lumia 900 for several weeks now, and it never took that long on my LG Quantum's people hub.

Any reason for this?