Anyone having this issue?

wastegate

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
When I link to my car via BT to stream music the volume is very low. I mean I have to set my volume to level 25+ to hear anything. With my previous phone, Samsung GS, when I did the same thing the volume would boom at anything over 10. Is it just the phone? I tried streaming music with my old Samsung and it was loud and clear at setting 7. I'm hoping it's something that can be adjusted or fixed. Yes, I did make sure that the volume setting on the phone was at the max level (setting 30). Please help!

pderosa

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I have noticed the same thing. To get a usable volume on the car stereo the phone volume needs to be at 24 or 25. Not sure about other WP7 handsets, but this was similar to my Nokia E7 and iPhone that I had before that. On the iPhone there was a dedicated "bluetooth" volume control when connected. What I don't like with the Lumia 900 is that the volume does not automatically lower when you disconnect from the bluetooth. I have had some very loud rings and message tones when I forget to turn it back down.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre