AT&T Rep, "I think I'm going to get that phone."

baileystein

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Okay so I just got off the phone with an AT&T Rep about switching my IMEI number so my data works again (long story) and we got talking. I told him I had the lumia 900 and he quickly told me that he wants a lumia too. He said that he saw the promotion and AT&T is being flooded with calls about the Lumia (not much of a suprise, but hey). I also asked him what device he had and he said a Galaxy S. He said he was very impressed with Nokia and the Windows Phones. He also had to remind me about the data issue, but I quickly told him that they solved this issue in what, 3 DAYS? He remembered and probably was thinking the same as me, "Nokia wants this phone to make it." I kind of joked around with the "your holding it wrong" and he kind of laughed and asked me if I liked mine. I told him, "I switch phones every 3 months, but this ones here to stay for 6+ months). Anyways, a bit off topic, but I just kind of wanted to share this and make sure everybody knew that its only a matter of a few months...

CheesyJif

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
Okay so I just got off the phone with an AT&T Rep about switching my IMEI number so my data works again (long story) and we got talking. I told him I had the lumia 900 and he quickly told me that he wants a lumia too. He said that he saw the promotion and AT&T is being flooded with calls about the Lumia (not much of a suprise, but hey). I also asked him what device he had and he said a Galaxy S. He said he was very impressed with Nokia and the Windows Phones. He also had to remind me about the data issue, but I quickly told him that they solved this issue in what, 3 DAYS? He remembered and probably was thinking the same as me, "Nokia wants this phone to make it." I kind of joked around with the "your holding it wrong" and he kind of laughed and asked me if I liked mine. I told him, "I switch phones every 3 months, but this ones here to stay for 6+ months). Anyways, a bit off topic, but I just kind of wanted to share this and make sure everybody knew that its only a matter of a few months...
What promotion? I know about the $100 in the North Central area, but what other promotions are there

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism