Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By erzhik

Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    I just got a new skype update after the last one but cannot tell what the changes are. Did anyone else get it and what changed. Version is 1.1.0.67
    Their can be only one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you speak the truth! LOL.

I have skype on my focus and my lumia 900. My lumia was updated weeks ago when the last update came out. I just updated my focus and the version number is 1.1.0.67. On my lumia the version number is 1.0.0.67...and there are no further updates it. Don't know why the difference though...what phone do you have?

Global Posts
    585 Global Posts
    Got my update as well on Lumia 900, but changes are most likely bugs, nothing feature-ish.

Also, if you didn't get the update, go into market, search for skype, click back button and do a search for skype again.
    Thanked by:
    rdubmu likes this.

Global Posts
    2,405 Global Posts
    Its nothing major you can read about it here in WPC in the news section or in the WPC app.
    Your smartphone is only as smart as YOU let it be!

Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    I got the lumia 900.

Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jfa1 View Post
    Its nothing major you can read about it here in WPC in the news section or in the WPC app.
    This is a update after that one

Anyone know a way of getting Skype if you aren't in the US?

Global Posts
    2,405 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nite714 View Post
    This is a update after that one
    mine went from version 1.0.67 to 1.1.67 if i am recalling correctly!I did it this afternoon after I saw the article on WPC
    Your smartphone is only as smart as YOU let it be!
    I've ATT unlocked HTC Mondrian (7Surround). I'm using in Saudi Arabia. Today, I received the Skype update 1.1.0.67. Can't find what's new in the update (or changelog). They shouldve updated the description! As others are suggesting, I believe it's about minor bug fixes on marketplace.

PS, IMO Skype team must post blogs about all the major/minor updates at blogs.skype.com.. in contrast with blogs.msdn.com/ie; the way IE team addresses the community!