Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    For the last week my Marketplace Tile will randomly show I have updates but when I go to the actual Marketplace there are no updates showing up.

At first the live tile was just showing 1 update, but today it showed 2. Is anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my Nokia L900 using Board Express

Quote Originally Posted by brandon_powell View Post
    For the last week my Marketplace Tile will randomly show I have updates but when I go to the actual Marketplace there are no updates showing up.

At first the live tile was just showing 1 update, but today it showed 2. Is anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my Nokia L900 using Board Express
    Yeah my phone was doing that a few days towards the end of last week. Haven't had it happen in a few days.

I have a 1st gen Focus and wife has Lumia 900. She said her phone was doing it too.

Global Posts
    2,466 Global Posts
    I've had that happen a couple times on my Focus before, but it eventually disappeared.

Global Posts
    847 Global Posts
    I have seen this alot even when I was still using the surround before I got the Lumia 900

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

I've run into that a few times with my Titan. It took me awhile but I think I finally figured out the fix. It's pretty complex. Ready? Reboot your phone.

Seriously, that's it. The times I've run into the bug, I reboot and go back into the Marketplace. Even if the live tile hasn't updated, all your updates show up again. In every case the missing updates were ones that had showed up at some point in the past but apparently never installed.

Thanks Fiann, for the info. That was such a simple fix. And to think I was going to call tech support or something. Makes me so glad I checked for a fix on line first. I would have felt so foolsih.

Btw, mine isn't a Nokia. HTC Trophy, but the fix of course works on it also. Thanks.

Thank you so much,

Had this issue so many times mine was up to 5 updates.

So glad you found a fix.

What a silly bug though.
    Phone : Nokia Lumia 930 - Green
    Network : EE

Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Yeah, the marketplace app and functionality of WP is kinda spotty. It won't tell you that there are updates sometimes unless you force it. Needs a bit of work. Maybe 7.8 and 8 will fix the problems.
    -joe-
    Had 'em all. Every iPhone since day one, Androids out the ****.
    DVP, Lumia 900, now a Yellow 920. Windows Phone is elegant, simple. Nuff Said.
    Some Stuff