What Does Your Battery Info Read?

texantony

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Before I decide to go through AT&T and/or Nokia, I'd like to know what kind of Battery readings everyone is getting from their Lumia 900. My wife's black version, 1 day and 22 hours at 100% charge. My white phone, this morning, 13 hours at full charge.

Anyhow, im curious to see what the average battery life is.

Incase you don't know where to look... Settings > Battery Saver , at the bottom of that screen

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

YingTK

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Before I decide to go through AT&T and/or Nokia, I'd like to know what kind of Battery readings everyone is getting from their Lumia 900. My wife's black version, 1 day and 22 hours at 100% charge. My white phone, this morning, 13 hours at full charge.

Incase you don't know where to look... Settings > Battery Saver , at the bottom of that screen

I think it really isn't accurate. Mine sometimes shows 17hrs@ 100%, sometimes more than a day, but the actual life is the same. Plus, sometimes it shows I got 3hrs left, but after 30 minutes of idling, it shows 4hrs left.

However, this reminded me of seeing a Titan II got more than 4 days @ around 100% in a tech review somewhere, wonder how that happened.

texantony

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I notice the inconsistency but every time I do a full charge the battery info is less. My wife's phone is pretty consistent on the remaining time which is why im a little concerned.

pderosa

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I think it bases that info on previous usage. It is different for everyone.

Idelgado782

May 2, 2012
Visit site
I'd have to check it out at full charge but I don't think I've ever seen 1 day 22 hours. I think it's been about 17 hours or so. I have the black version.

texantony

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I think it bases that info on previous usage. It is different for everyone.

If it's based on previous usage then that would make sense to my fluctuating remaining times. Will definitely test this out. Thanks!

pderosa

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
If it's based on previous usage then that would make sense to my fluctuating remaining times. Will definitely test this out. Thanks!

I have seen it go down to 2 hours after heavy usage and then when I checked it a few hours later after no use and it went back up to 10 hours. I think it's taking it's best guess based on what you are doing with the phone right then and how much actual battery life you have left.

moc426

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Check your background tasks, you probably have more things installed and running the background. Settings, slide over and background tasks.

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
The WP battery indicator attempts to learn your usage patterns short-term and long-term. Not just in battery saver but also on the battery indicator at the top of the screen.

karelj

May 7, 2009
Visit site
It depends on two things...an average based on your recent usage and an overall based on a days usage pattern.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes