Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jd914
  • 1 Post By Verkunder

Has anyone figured out a way to turn off the sound when plugging in the phone? I've turned off the "All other notifications" in the Ringtones & Sounds Settings, but this doesn't do it.

Global Posts
    4,378 Global Posts
    Why on earth would you want to disable it? Not like it's anywhere near annoying or distracting. BTW Theres no way to disable it.
    emg.99 likes this.

It is annoying for the other person who's trying to sleep when I plug it in! :D
    Funny I had an old Windows Mobile 8125 that I feel like I had more control over than this phone!

Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Use your finger to cover the speaker, or plug it in before the person goes to sleep?

I swear people are complaining about the tiniest things.
    LordGreylock likes this.

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    It the phone is on vibrate, the sounds does not play. The phone will vibrate when you plug it in though.

BTW to be honest, my opinion is exactly the same as the one of emg.99. This is a stupid feature and it would absolutely make sense to make it possible to disable it. It is simply disturbing for others.