Does your Lumia 900 Rattle when it vibrates? Should I exchange?

Does your 900 rattle when on vibrate?

• Yes it rattles

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • No. I received or exchanged and got a rattle free device

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

mbranscum

Nov 25, 2003
Visit site
I bought my phone 3 weeks ago. Before my 30 days is up, should I exchange it? Or is everyone's 900 the same way?

I don't want to go to the trouble if its like this on all of the devices. Not a deal breaker, but very annoying to say the least.

LordGreylock

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I was reading some people exchanged 2 or 3 and they still rattled, other people stated every one in the store rattled, so I decided not to bother exchanging it and just live with it.

Papaguan

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I think mine has a slight rattle. It's honestly hard to tell when you've never heard how the ideal vibration noise was supposed to sound like. If it bothers you, I would try exchange it. No point in being unhappy with a phone if there's still an opportunity to fix it!

smapor

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
There is youtube video of a bad rattle. If you have that you should try to exchange it because my phone does not sound like that.

I wish I had the link :(

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I think mine has a slight rattle. It's honestly hard to tell when you've never heard how the ideal vibration noise was supposed to sound like. If it bothers you, I would try exchange it. No point in being unhappy with a phone if there's still an opportunity to fix it!

This.

I wouldn't say mine rattles. It's just a little buzzier than my last phone when it vibrates. Maybe that's the same thing though?

Either way, it doesn't bother me enough to exchange the phone, it's really a non issue for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss