My Nokia Collection in the APP Hub disappeared!!! Does anyone know how to fix it?

daguila29

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
My Nokia Collection in the APP disappeared!!! Does anyone know how to fix it with out doing a hard reset. Its such a hassle to reinstall apps and loose text messages

Rob41664

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Mine did that on Tuesday evening. I have been going back and forth with NoiaCareUS on twitter and they are investigating it. I also went to Nokias site and under the discussions there are a couple of others that have had the same thing happen. I am able to search for the Nokia apps and install them but no collection appears. I am not going to hard reset my phone until I absolutely have to. It ids such a pain to reinstall all my apps and get my homescreen set up again the same way.

undisputed n00b

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Mine has not disappeared but many people appear to be experiencing this. Perhaps it is due to the windows phone marketplace being rebranded as Nokia store in the Tango update.

gahbmwm5

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Interesting as My Nokia Collection is still present within Apps/Marketplace..and today I noticed they added 'The Caddie +' app.

hellomiggy

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
This had work for me once, taking out my sim card, Putting the Sim card back in, and restarting the phone. Check in the marketplace, if that doesn't work. go inside the XBOX app, and click on the marketplace. Play around like your are looking for something, maybe for about 20-40 seconds. Go to the marketplace and they should be in there. My at&t apps were missing, I did the "XBOX Trick" and it showed up again.

Rob41664

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
My Nokia Collection just reappeared last night. It had been gone since the 8th. I am betting it is something with the rebranding and them getting everything ready.

Thuoudo

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
It reappeared for me just now! Browsed around in the XB hub, clicked "Try" Angry Birds, went back into the Marketplace and the Collections link popped up at the top :happy:

cyberjack17

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Very Disappointing

Admittedly, I am a WP novice but this really is not a way to endear new users. I am a long time Blackberry owner and supported iPhones at work, so I am pretty conversant with smart phones. I have been trying to figure out why I did not have any of these apps and many WP users are commenting on them. Incredible that I had to download a game I have no use for to allow the Nokia Collection to download. BTW, thanks for this info.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo