Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Thuoudo

My Nokia Collection in the APP disappeared!!! Does anyone know how to fix it with out doing a hard reset. Its such a hassle to reinstall apps and loose text messages

Mine did that on Tuesday evening. I have been going back and forth with NoiaCareUS on twitter and they are investigating it. I also went to Nokias site and under the discussions there are a couple of others that have had the same thing happen. I am able to search for the Nokia apps and install them but no collection appears. I am not going to hard reset my phone until I absolutely have to. It ids such a pain to reinstall all my apps and get my homescreen set up again the same way.
    Mine has not disappeared but many people appear to be experiencing this. Perhaps it is due to the windows phone marketplace being rebranded as Nokia store in the Tango update.

Global Posts
    1,007 Global Posts
    mine disappeared today

Mine is gone too

Mine's been gone for a while. Not sure when it left.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Interesting as My Nokia Collection is still present within Apps/Marketplace..and today I noticed they added 'The Caddie +' app.

Quote Originally Posted by daguila29 View Post
    My Nokia Collection in the APP disappeared!!! Does anyone know how to fix it with out doing a hard reset. Its such a hassle to reinstall apps and loose text messages
    Mine is still here, and additional was added call The Caddie...

Mine's gone. Been gone a couple of weeks. Using Nokia search in the Marketplace seems to bring up all Nokia Apps though.

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    This had work for me once, taking out my sim card, Putting the Sim card back in, and restarting the phone. Check in the marketplace, if that doesn't work. go inside the XBOX app, and click on the marketplace. Play around like your are looking for something, maybe for about 20-40 seconds. Go to the marketplace and they should be in there. My at&t apps were missing, I did the "XBOX Trick" and it showed up again.
    Thanked by:

My Nokia Collection just reappeared last night. It had been gone since the 8th. I am betting it is something with the rebranding and them getting everything ready.

Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    It reappeared for me just now! Browsed around in the XB hub, clicked "Try" Angry Birds, went back into the Marketplace and the Collections link popped up at the top :happy:
    Press it...press it for glory!
    L900W: 8779, warranty replacement from Nokia
    Former: Focus S, Focus
    hellomiggy likes this.

Admittedly, I am a WP novice but this really is not a way to endear new users. I am a long time Blackberry owner and supported iPhones at work, so I am pretty conversant with smart phones. I have been trying to figure out why I did not have any of these apps and many WP users are commenting on them. Incredible that I had to download a game I have no use for to allow the Nokia Collection to download. BTW, thanks for this info.