Okay this phone is cool

badMojo69

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure you guys know this, but I did not.

I'm driving in my car and have my phone connected via bluetooth.
I get a text from my wife and my phone...umm car says "Text from xxxx".
Then proceeds to ask me if I want to be read the text, so I say sure read it and it freaking does! Then it ask me if I want to reply via text or phone, I say call and it says "Okay, calling xxxx"!

I've owned nothing but android phones for years and never has the happened for me ever.

I drive an Audi A6 and Windows Phones rock! I'm such a nerd.

Last edited:

lucazzo

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Yep, that was exactly my reaction the first time I made my phone (at the time a Samsung Focus) and car bond. Ahem, "pair".

It's still nifty every time it happens.

Brunothesheep

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I frequently listen to music throughout the day with my headphones on. I love it when my husband thinks I've totally lost it when out of the blue he hears me say 'read it' 'reply' and some random message. At that point I usually just look a him and say 'well, if you had WP you could be as as cool as me. But go right ahead and keep defending your broken robot phone.'
Silly android user...

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 900 using Board Express

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I frequently listen to music throughout the day with my headphones on. I love it when my husband thinks I've totally lost it when out of the blue he hears me say 'read it' 'reply' and some random message. At that point I usually just look a him and say 'well, if you had WP you could be as as cool as me. But go right ahead and keep defending your broken robot phone.'
Silly android user...

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 900 using Board Express

Spot on. Well played. :D

smapor

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
haha

I changed all my contacts to

My beer buddy

My boss at work

My boss at home

Golf buddy

And other nicknames

Just to hear it, is funny.

LordGreylock

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I love this feature with my BT hands free, I was so surprised the first time I heard it. I was also surprised my iPhone 4 never had this feature.

kashk5

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I really like this feature as well. However, it would be even better if WP7's voice recognition supported punctuation dictation. That way I could send off longer messages instead of short, single sentence messages. Crossing my fingers that WP8 implements this feature.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3