Is your lumia color getting darker?

baileystein

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so maybe I'm crazy, but I just love how things look and this is driving me insane. When I bought my lumia 900, about 3 weeks ago, It was this nice, bright blue. I'm noticing a darker shade and more cosmetic defects. I made a dent in the housing already, but there are several light marks in different areas. Also, I dropped it in frosting (LONG story) and the microphone port is all white, but still works great. So, I ask, is your lumia getting darker?

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Think mine is getting lighter, cause I put a cyan gel case on my black L900 yesterday. ;-)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Might wanna clean it with a wet cloth.. jk

So far mine is the same color. Compared it to a new one I got yesterday.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I've only had black and grey phones, but I did noticed on a few of my grey Palm Treo's that the grey does seem to get darker over time. I don't think it's anytime unusual for the color to change slightly over time.

Nataku4ca

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
mine is still the same, but then again i have film + gel case over it lol
my sister's gel case got owned by tim horton's work area, so she took her film + gel case off, still seems ok to me though (been a few month already)

may be it the environment you work in...

baileystein

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
mine is still the same, but then again i have film + gel case over it lol
my sister's gel case got owned by tim horton's work area, so she took her film + gel case off, still seems ok to me though (been a few month already)

may be it the environment you work in...

Funny you say that. I repair phones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion