Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. j i AmnesiAc's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    46 Posts
       #1  
    For those of us that have had a hard time finding one of these at the brick and mortar AT&T stores (and online for that matter), the Nokia blue gel case for the 900 is back in stock at wireless.att.com

    Just ordered one myself :D

    Get 'em while they're hot
    Thanked by:
  2. ftap's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    89 Posts
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    #2  
    Ridiculous. I ordered it 3rd day when lumia was available to "ship to store".

    They sent me an updated email 2 weeks later saying its been delayed when the store said I would have it in 2-3 business days.

    Than I checked the order status last week and my order had been canceled.

    So no thanks. I went ahead and got an amzer silicone gel case much better quality from eBay for $13 with 2 screen protectors and a car charger.

    Horrible experience waiting for the blue case from AT&T.
  3. j i AmnesiAc's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    46 Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ftap23 View Post
    Ridiculous. I ordered it 3rd day when lumia was available to "ship to store".

    They sent me an updated email 2 weeks later saying its been delayed when the store said I would have it in 2-3 business days.

    Than I checked the order status last week and my order had been canceled.

    So no thanks. I went ahead and got an amzer silicone gel case much better quality from eBay for $13 with 2 screen protectors and a car charger.

    Horrible experience waiting for the blue case from AT&T.
    That sucks. I'm crossing my fingers that it will be sent out soon. I purchased the Incipio case for mine. It is a good case but the 'buttons' don't line up with the phones buttons. More annoying than anything else.
  4. dtboos's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    606 Posts
    Global Posts
    826 Global Posts
    #4  
    I ordered one of those on March 30th when I ordered my phone. Never got one. Went to a store to order, and that ended up canceling weeks later because they were out of stock. Guess they really underestimated how many people would want one of the cyan cases lol.

    Hoping I get one this time.
  5. j i AmnesiAc's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    46 Posts
       #5  
    Thanks for raining on my parade there guys .... :P

    Let's see if they can keep up this time around.
  6. algs26's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    15 Posts
    #6  
    Finally.

    // order confirmation email quote
    We estimate your order will be shipped within 2 - 5 business days. We will notify you by email when it has shipped.
  7. j i AmnesiAc's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    46 Posts
       #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by algs26 View Post
    Finally.

    // order confirmation email quote
    We estimate your order will be shipped within 2 - 5 business days. We will notify you by email when it has shipped.
    I got one that said...

    "We have processed your order and it has been sent to our warehouse for shipment.
    Your order cannot be changed or canceled at this time."
  8. j i AmnesiAc's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    46 Posts
       #8  
    Just got a e-mail saying that the case has shipped :D

    As a side note I guess I should have posted this in the accessories section. Sorry about that.
  9. jimski's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2,254 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,259 Global Posts
    #9  
    Sure, now that I finally got the Cyan case shipped from Canada (took 3 weeks). At least I know I can get a replacement locally.

    And btw, that Amzer jelly case is not comparable to the Nokia gel case. Very soft rubbery material, so the edges flex easily, which makes applying simple, but can also curl back and get caught on things. I have a dark red Amzer and it looks nice from arms distance, but not near the quality of the Nokia case.

    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro
    Nokia Lumia 900 - OS: 7.10.8112.7 - Firmware: 2175.1002.8112.12084
    HTC Surround - OS: 7.10.8107.79 - Firmware: 2250.21.40500.502
  10. j i AmnesiAc's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    46 Posts
       #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by jimski View Post
    Sure, now that I finally got the Cyan case shipped from Canada (took 3 weeks). At least I know I can get a replacement locally.

    And btw, that Amzer jelly case is not comparable to the Nokia gel case. Very soft rubbery material, so the edges flex easily, which makes applying simple, but can also curl back and get caught on things. I have a dark red Amzer and it looks nice from arms distance, but not near the quality of the Nokia case.

    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro
    I was going to pull the trigger on one of those Amzer cases but held off. This Incipio case has a nice mix of rigid and flexible. It is thicker then the Nokia case and seems to repel dust and dirt well. If the darn buttons lined up I prob would stick with it. Just bugs me for some reason.
  11. smapor's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    110 Posts
    #11  
    yes ordered one on Wednesday. Pray I get it today!!!!
  12. ftap's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    89 Posts
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by jimski View Post
    Sure, now that I finally got the Cyan case shipped from Canada (took 3 weeks). At least I know I can get a replacement locally.

    And btw, that Amzer jelly case is not comparable to the Nokia gel case. Very soft rubbery material, so the edges flex easily, which makes applying simple, but can also curl back and get caught on things. I have a dark red Amzer and it looks nice from arms distance, but not near the quality of the Nokia case.

    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro
    Are you sure you are talking about the right Amzer Nokia case. There are two types of Amzer Nokia cases.

    One is the soft TPU gel case that shows the entire chrome around the camera and it's took soft. I think you are talking about that one.

    I have the Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case that covers almost the entire camera and doesn't expose any of the chrome.

    This is the one I brought off eBay and I really like it. Cause I also use an Amzer Jelly Case for my iPad and had good experience with them.





    This is the TPU gloss Amzer case that's too soft




    Either way, to each their own. That's why there are many choices in cases. I would have brought the cyan Nokia official case if it had been shipped to me. But I am very happy with the Amzer case I got. It's got a nice "stick" that I like on all my phone cases. I never feel like I will lose grip of the phone with this case.

Posting Permissions