Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

hi all, quick question, so far I can see find the standard answer which is below, however this does not work for me. Do I need to integrate facebook to my live account, if so how do I do this? How do I then get the brithdays from my facebook then into my live calendar?

Previous instructions I found:

"To add your facebook birthdays (only Mango):
    1. Login at live.com -> Calendar
    2. Click "New" and "Birthday Calendar" (or something like that in english)
    3. Click "Save"
    4. Resync your live account on WP7

Now all facebook birthdays are there. Be sure to add your facebook account to your live account before.
    To remove just delete (at live.com) or disable (at WP7) the birthday calendar."
    Banned

Global Posts
    856 Global Posts
    Link everything to your Windows live acct. FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc...

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    Thanked by:

Do I do that in my phone settings or online(Windows Live site)?

Quote Originally Posted by tweedbean View Post
    Do I do that in my phone settings or online(Windows Live site)?
    When you first load up your phone it asks you to create a Windows Live ID to link to your phone. If you opted not to do this, the first Live ID you add will be permanently linked to your phone (unless you hard reset or dev unlock...). You should see it sync all your Live calendars onces setup with your Live account.

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    On your Facebook, go to your events page, on there, there is a magnifying glass, click on that. Go on birthday's and click on that, now again click on the magnifying glass and click on Export Event's, it'll give you a link to all of that to add to your email/calendar. Now go on Calendars, then click on Subscribe (it's on top where it says New Delete Subscribe Share Printer Today Next 4 Weeks). Put the URL and name it what you please Facebook Birthday's is what I wrote. Subscribe to Calendar and sync it and your friends Birthday's will now show up.

I noticed the only thing Facebook adds is Event's that you are invited to.

Didnt fancy doing it the manual way, so I linked my facebook account to my live account via the live website last night, then today all my facebook friends birthdays appeared in my calendar

I can't find the birthday calendar on my Lumia 900. In the setting of Calendar of my phone, there is only option for me to choose which account I want to sync, there I select my live account, gmail, outlook(for work, not the new update of previous hotmail) as well as facebook. But no separate option to choose the birthday calendar. How did you do that?